I secretly get really excited when I notice I have super ripe bananas because that only means one thing☝🏻️: time to start baking😋 🍌
I have experimented with a bunch of recipes throughout the years and this one is definitely one of the best. I got this one from southerninlaw.com and only made a few tweeks since it was already near perfect!!
Here is the recipe so you all can enjoy as much as we did!:
Healthy,vegan, gluten free banana blondies:
- 280g mashed ripe banana (2-3)
- 25g (1.5 tbsp) melted coconut oil
- 50g (1/4 C.) brown sugar
- 1/4 C. almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 180g (1.5 C.) Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
*feel free to add in any extra goodies like nuts, dark chocolate chips, etc
- Preheat oven to 320F and spray 8″ brownie pan with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together first 5 ingredients (mashed banana, melted coconut oil, vanilla, milk and brown sugar)
- Once mixed, add in remaining ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda)
- Bake for ~30 minutes
- Once cooled, try not to eat the whole pan! Or do…..no judgement
I enjoyed mine topped with some So Delicious Coconut Milk Vanilla ice cream and it did not disappoint!
I hope you all get the chance to make these for yourselves!